Casinopop Casino Review (2018 Update) – Play, Earn Daily Free Spins, Win Real-Money Prizes
Visit casino – Casinopop
Cashout time – Within 8h (after the approval of documents, when applicable)
Deposit methods – Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, paysafecard, Trustly
Withdrawal methods – Same as deposit, no fees
Banking limits – Min and max deposit €/£/$15 and €/£/$5,000. Min and max withdrawal €/£/$15 and €/£/$5,000
Currencies – EUR, USD, GBP, SEK, NOK
Bonus – Non-sticky
Contact casino – Chat and email (24/7)
Languages – English, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish
Licenses – Malta and UK Gambling Commission
Operator – MT SecureTrade Limited
Live casino – Yes (NetEnt)
Software – NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, ELK Studios, Williams Interactive (SG Interactive), Red Tiger, IGT, Betsoft, GiG Games
Try the casino with a deposit bonus
Top up €/$100, play with
€/$200 + 200 Free Spins »
T&C: The match bonus wagering requirement (WR) is 30x the bonus + deposit. The Free Spins WR is 35x. Max bet €/$5 or 50kr. The 200 Free Spins will be split into 10 days (20 spins a day). Min deposit €/$15 or 150kr. Game weighting applies. No bonus code needed. New 18+ customers only. Gamble responsibly. Full T&C.
Who knows players better than a group of real gamblers themselves?
Now mix that with the industry’s leading iGaming platform that powers Highroller, Karjala and others, and you’ll get a friendly aura with 800+ games, non-predatory bonuses, and hassle-free withdrawals.
Then add some loyalty benefits like daily free spins and monthly raffles, and you’ll get a Casinopop casino that’s well worth checking out closer.
Other than the pop art, the casino review below covers the more and less obvious facts to consider. This includes downsides like high match bonus wagering requirement and banking fees, as well as the more time-sensitive facts, like how to win a holiday trip with a popTicket raffle in just a few weeks.
- 24/7 customer support
- Quick, same-day cashouts
- Wager-free level-up rewards (popSpin)
- Trusted operator with good player feedback
- Win holidays every few months with popTicket raffles
- Play over 800 games, including jackpots, live casino and weekly tourneys.
- High wagering requirements on match bonuses
- No mobile app.
Avoid regret and read the full review before play.
Let’s start with the cash benefits.
Welcome Bonus – Get €1,200 + 200 Free Spins (Updated 2019)
Casinopop has a brand-new welcome bonus for players from Finland, Sweden New Zealand, Canada and the rest of the world.
💋 Welcome bonus: Top up €/$100, play with €/$200 + 200 Free Spins.
That’s a 100% match bonus up to €/$100 and 20 spins a day for 10 days straight. In total, there’s €/$1,200 and 200 Free Spins that can be yours in bonus money.
Here’s what you get on your first five deposits in detail:
- Bonus #1 – 100% match up to €/$100 (WR 30x deposit + bonus) + 200 Free Spins (20 Free Spins for 10 days) on Starburst, Joker Pro, Wild Wild West, or Twin Spin Deluxe (for Canadian players Second Strike or Spinions).
- Bonus #2 – 100% match up to €/$200 (WR 30x deposit + bonus).
- Bonus #3 — 50% match up to €/$200 (WR 25x deposit + bonus).
- Bonus #4 — 50% match up to €/$300 (WR 25x deposit + bonus).
- Bonus #5 — 25% match up to €/$400 (WR 25x deposit + bonus).
Here are the 8 important rules to keep in mind:
- Bonus money is played first, real money after (you can still withdraw at any time).
- Remember to claim your Free Spins in the Rewards section each day.
- Neteller and Skrill deposits don’t qualify for the welcome bonuses.
- No max cap on the bonus winnings — withdraw all that you win.
- Max bet allowed is €/£/$5 or 50kr, including double-ups.
- Video slots contribute 100% (with some exceptions)
- RNG and live table games contribute 5% or less.
- Free Spins need to be wagered 35x.
New 18+ customers only. Gamble responsibly: BeGambleAware®.
To sum up, it’s a pity they don’t have a no-deposit bonus and the high wagering requirements on the welcome bonuses don’t help either.
And this leads us to the one and only popSpin game.
Loyalty Rewards – Win Anything from Wagerless Free Spins to Jackpot on popSpin Game
From the moment you become a member, you’ll start at a Bronze loyalty level.
In total, Casinopop has 4 of such levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond. Each comes with more benefits than the last.
Note: Silver and Gold members get 10 and 20 Free Spins for every level-up, respectively (wagering restrictions apply for these).
Speaking of benefits, this is also where the popSpin game comes in, which is equivalent to the Wheel of Rizk or Casino Calzone’s Holy Calzone. And you only get to spin it once you level-up on the progress bar (which you’ll see once you login).
To reach new levels you need to earn “XP”, which you get the most by playing for real money (regardless whether you win or not), as well as for deposits and logins. Simple as that.
Finally, once you get to spin the popSpin, here are the 6 prizes you’re guaranteed:
- Epic Spins — worth 3x as much as normal spins.
- Free Spins — come without wagering requirements.
- Jackpot – starts at €2,500 and unlocks only after level 10.
- Cash – win from €3–€60, which you can withdraw right away (no rollover).
- popTickets – a lottery ticket for the next raffle draw (more about them below).
- Level-up – you’ll get upgraded by 1 level and get another spin at the popSpin.
How quickly you level-up is all up to you.
And that’s not all — here are two more bonus campaigns for both new and existing Casinopop members.
Casinopop Promotions — Win Holidays Each Month and Claim Daily Treats
Since September 2016, Casinopop has been running popTicket raffles each month, with grand prizes like vacations and goods like Xbox.
For a chance to win your place in the raffle, you need at least one popTicket, which you can only get in the popSpin game (mentioned above).
Other than that, the Casinopop casino also offers Pop Daily Treats, featuring reload bonuses, Free Spins on select games, happy hour specials and loyalty points boosts.
🚀 Learn more: The latest Casinopop raffles and promotions.
Casinopop Banking – Withdrawals Processed in Just 8 Business Hours
To help us get through this boring process as quickly as possible, the mobile casino offers 6 payment methods.
This includes Visa and MasterCard, Trustly, Neteller and Skrill, and paysafecard. Deposits made with paysafecard cost 5%. The rest are free.
When it comes to cashouts, all but Trustly come with a €2.5 fee. I recommend SlotsMillion if you’re looking for fee-free banking.
They aim to approve your withdrawal in 8 (business) hours from the request. Sometimes it takes a matter of minutes, especially if you’ve completed the verification processes and provided them with the necessary KYC (Know Your Customer) details. You can upload them within seconds under the Verification tab. As usual, UK players need to verify their identity within 72h from making the first deposit.
To sum up, if you can then use Trustly, which is free to deposit and withdraw. Plus, players from Sweden and Finland will also enjoy instant bank transfers.
Once you’re past that, let’s get playing.
Games – Over 800 Games from NetEnt, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Microgaming and More
Playing at Casinopop is just as simple as we’d expect.
There’s no download needed and the site is optimised for mobiles, including top quality games.
There’s around 800 games from developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Play’n GO, Yggdrasi, Red Tiger, IGT, GiG Games and ELK Studios. Most of them are available in demo, without registration.
Here’s how the games lobby looks like:
It’d be great to see them add more filters and sorting options for slots, although you do get the basic game tabs that include the most popular and latest releases, as well as jackpots and table games.
Speaking of jackpots, on 27th March 2017 one lucky Casinopop player hit €35,785 jackpot on the high-variance Mega Joker slot, within one hour from registration.
What about progressive jackpots?
If you’re after the big jackpots, then the Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune, Arabian Nights and Hall of Gods are all at your fingertips as well. For the more “exclusive” titles like Mega Fortune Dreams, check out my full LeoVegas review.
As far as table games go, there’s enough to please most players. This includes NetEnt’s fancy new Live Mobile games, such as Roulette. I assure you that it’s one of the best mobile live casinos you can find.
⚡️ Visit Casinopop lobby: Browser all casino games which are on offer here.
If by any chance you need help, here’s how to get in touch with Casinopop directly.
Customer Support – 24/7 Live Chat and Email Help Service
There are two ways to reach out to them.
You can either use the live chat widget on their desktop site or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They now work 24 hours a day, all days of the week, so you’re also taken care of during weekends.
That in mind, here’s what to take with you.
Conclusion – Get Your Hands on New Casinopop Welcome Bonus
Being licensed in the UK and Malta, and powered by the second to none platform from iGaming Cloud, Casinopop is a trusted site led by the players themselves.
Here’s how the good value for the money is when playing at this casino:
- Welcome Bonus – new depositing players will get a match bonus and Free Spins, though the wagering requirement is above average.
- popSpin rewards – level-up by playing games and win guaranteed prizes like wagerless Free Spins and Jackpots that start at €/£/$2,500.
- Pop Daily Treats and popTickets – get more Free spins, reload bonuses and other treats on a daily bases, and take part in monthly vacation raffles to win holidays!
- Quick banking – they aim to process payments in just 8 hours from the request and have 6 popular banking options (fees apply).
- Top games – over 800 games from NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming and others, including mega jackpots and live casino.
- Help service – contact them via live chat or email, 24 hours a day, including weekends.
Simply put, if you’re after transparency, lots of bonus action and new opportunities in general, then this is a safe bet.
P.S. If you need any help or have issues with the casino, then just let me know by sending a message and I’ll do my best to help you out.
Leave your feedback.
What do you think of Casinopop? Any kudos or complaints? Leave your review below.