Casinopop Casino Review – Full Guide to Welcome Bonuses and popTicket Raffles (2017 Update)
Play – Casinopop
Cashout time – Within 8h (after the approval of documents, when applicable)
Deposit methods – Visa and MasterCard (2.5% fee), Neteller, Skrill, paysafecard (5% fee), Trustly.
Withdrawal methods – Visa, MasterCard (€2.5 fee), Skrill and Neteller (€2.5 fee), paysafecard (€2.5 fee) and Trustly.
Operator – MT SecureTrade Limited
Software – NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Play’n GO, ELK Studios, Williams Interactive (SG Interactive)
Licenses – Malta and UK Gambling Commission
Pending time – N/A
Contact casino – Live chat and email (24/7)
Languages – English, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish
Flushing option – N/A
Currencies – EUR, USD, GBP, SEK, NOK
Banking limits – Min/max deposit €15/€5,000 and min/max withdrawal €15/€5,000, per transaction
Try the casino with deposit bonus
200% Up to €75
or 125% Up to €125
+ 100 Free Spins »
T&C: Match bonus WR 45x bonus. Free Spins WR 35x. Max bet €5. Table and card games contribute 10% – 5%. No code needed.
Who knows players better than a group of real gamblers themselves? That, mixed with industry’s leading iGaming platform that powers Rizk, Larry and others, results in a friendly aura with 1,000+ games, non-predatory bonuses, and hassle-free withdrawals. Add some real loyalty benefits with monthly raffles and you’ll get the Casinopop (mobile) casino that’s worth your time and money.
Other than the pop art, the casino review covers the more and less obvious facts to consider. This includes downsides like high match bonus wagering requirement and banking fees, as well as the more time-sensitive facts, like how to win a holiday trip to Greece this summer in a popTicket raffle.
Avoid regret and read the full review before play.
Let’s start with the cash benefits.
Welcome Bonus – 2-Choice Deposit Match + 100 Free Spins on NetEnt Slots (Updated August 2017)
At Casinopop you get to pick from 2 welcome offers.
There’s no better or worse, but you have to decide: to eat the whole cake now or have a bigger one spread across multiple deposits.
Here’s how the first option looks like in detail:
- Bonus #1 – 200% match bonus up to €75 (WR 45x deposit + bonus) + 100 Free Spins (20 FS for 5 days) on Starburst or Lights.
The more conservative approach that lasts for longer (bonus ladder) goes like this:
- Bonus #1 – 125% match up to €125 (WR 40x deposit + bonus) + 100 Free Spins (20 FS for 5 days) on Starburst or Lights.
- Bonus #2 – 75% match up to €150 (WR 35x deposit + bonus).
- Bonus #3 — 50% match up to €225 (WR 35x deposit + bonus).
- Bonus #4 — 200% match up to €100 (WR 45x deposit + bonus).
Even if you choose the first option, Casinopop has regular reload bonuses (rePops) that you can use later on. And while you choose between the two, here are the 8 rules to keep in mind:
- Free Spins need to be wagered 35x to withdraw what you win.
- Remember to claim your Free Spins in the Rewards section each day.
- All video slots contribute 100% (Blood Suckers and 1429 Uncharted Seas 75%)
- Classic slots 75%.
- RNG and live table games 10% or less (Caribbean Stud 50%, Texas Hold’em 20%, Blackjack and Pontoon 5%).
- Max bet allowed is €5 (or equivalent), including double-ups.
- Bonus money is played first, real money after (you can still withdraw at any time).
- No max cap on bonus winnings — withdraw all you win.
To sum up, it’s a pity they don’t have a no-deposit bonus just yet, but having generous bonus WR terms and Free Spins with your first deposit is a good start, which leads us to the one and only popSpin game.
Loyalty Rewards – Win Anything from Wagerless Free Spins to Jackpot on popSpin Game
From the moment you become a member, you’ll start at a Bronze loyalty level.
In total, Casinopop has 4 of such levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond. Each comes with more benefits than the last.
Speaking of benefits, this is where the popSpin game comes in, which is equivalent to the Wheel of Rizk or Casino Calzone’s Holy Calzone. And you only get to spin it once you level-up on the progress bar (which you’ll see once you login).
To reach new levels you need to earn “XP”, which you get the most by playing for real money (regardless whether you win or not), as well as for deposits and logins. Simple as that.
Finally, once you get to spin the popSpin, here are the 6 prizes you’re guaranteed:
- Epic Spins — worth 3x as much as normal spins.
- Free Spins — come without wagering requirements.
- Jackpot – starts at €2,500 and unlocks only after level 10.
- Cash – win from €3–€60, which you can withdraw right away (no rollover).
- popTickets – a lottery ticket for the next raffle draw (more about them below).
- Level-up – you’ll get upgraded by 1 level and get another spin at the popSpin.
How quickly you level-up is all up to you.
And that’s not all — here are two more bonus campaigns for both new and existing Casinopop members.
RePop Reload Bonus Campaigns and Monthly popTicket Raffles
Since September 2016, Casinopop has been running popTicket raffles each month, with grand prizes like vacations and goods like Xbox.
June 2017 update: The next popTicket raffle will be held on 22nd August 2017.
For a chance to win your place in the raffle, you need at least one popTicket, which you can only get in the popSpin game (mentioned above).
Protip: Be among the first to sign up and you’ll have more chances at winning their monthly raffles.
Other than that, the Casinopop casino also offers monthly rePop campaigns, featuring 50% reload bonuses and Free Spins on select games. The best part is that they both come with extremely low or no wagering requirements at all.
Learn more: The latest Casinopop raffles and promotions.
Hassle-Free Banking – Withdrawals Processed in Just 8 Business Hours
To help us get through this boring process as quickly as possible, the mobile casino offers 6 payment methods.
That includes Visa and MasterCard, Trustly, Neteller and Skrill, and paysafecard. Deposits made with credit/debit card cost 2.5%, while the paysafe has a 5% fee. The rest are free.
When it comes to cashouts, all but Trustly come with a €2.5 fee.
They aim to approve your withdrawal in 8 (business) hours from the request. Sometimes it takes a matter of minutes, especially if you’ve completed the verification processes and provided them with the necessary KYC (know your customer) details. You can upload them within seconds under the Verification tab.
As usual, UK players need to verify their identity within 72h from making the first deposit.
To sum up, if you can then use Trustly, which is free to deposit and withdraw. Plus, players from Sweden and Finland enjoy instant bank transfers.
Once you’re past that, let’s get playing.
Games – Over 300 Mobile Games from NetEnt, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Microgaming and More
Playing at Casinopop is just as simple as we’d expect.
There’s no download needed and the site is optimised for mobiles, including top quality games.
There’s around 300 mobile games from developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Play’n GO and ELK Studios. Most of them are available in demo, without registration.
It’d be great to see them add more filters and sorting options for slots, although you do get the basic game tabs that include the most popular and latest releases, as well as jackpots and table games.
Speaking of jackpots, on 27th March 2017 one lucky Casinopop player hit €35,785 jackpot on the high-variance Mega Joker slot, within one hour from registration.
That said, to help you start with the best, here are the 4 video slots nominated for the highly prestigious Game of the Year 2016 award:
- Grim Muerto – one of Play’n GO’s premium Mexican-themed slots, with 4 bonuses, high payouts and 20 fixed paylines.
- Guns N’ Roses – NetEnt’s most successful branded slot in its 20-year history, which has paid out 4.5x more than the average branded game in its first 30 days.
- Poltava – powered by Swedish ELK Studios, it has stunning visuals and unique Marching Reels feature for an 180,000-coin jackpot.
- The Wild Chase – powered by the award-winning Quickspin, the game features lots of Wild re-spins, multipliers and Free Spins.
As far as table games go, there’s enough to please most players. This includes NetEnt’s fancy new Live Mobile games, such as Roulette. I assure you that it’s one of the best mobile live casinos you can find.
If by any chance you need help, here’s how to get in touch with Casinopop directly.
Customer Support – 24/7 Live Chat and Email Help Service
There are two ways to reach out to them.
You can either use the live chat widget on their desktop site or send them an email at email@example.com.
They now work 24 hours a day, all days of the week, so you’re also taken care of during weekends.
That in mind, here’s what to take with you.
Conclusion – Guaranteed Loyalty Rewards and Effortless Gaming
Being licensed in the UK and Malta, and powered by the second to none platform from iGaming Cloud, Casinopop is a trusted site led by the players themselves.
Here’s how the good value for money translates when playing at this new casino:
- 2x Welcome Bonuses – choose a match offer that suits you better and get 100 Free Spins on top of that. No max cap on winnings, plus player-friendly wagering requirements.
- popSpin – level-up by playing games and win guaranteed prizes like wagerless Free Spins and Jackpots that start at €2,500.
- RePop and popTickets – 50% reload bonuses and monthly vacation raffles for active players.
- Quick banking – they aim to process payments in just 8 hours from the request and have 6 popular banking options.
- An abundance of quality games – over 300 slots from NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming and others, including mega jackpots.
- Help service – contact them via live chat or email, 24 hours a day, including weekends.
Simply put, if you’re after transparency, fair deals and fresh new opportunities in general, then this is a safe bet.