Fun Casino Review — Should You Play Here? (Practical Guide)
Meet L&L Group’s best casino yet – Fun Casino.
It launched in 2018 and is brought to you by the same trusted operator behind All British, Yako, and Karl Casinos. But this is not yet another white label casino, but their very first brand to use a completely new backend that’s faster and enables more features like tourneys and gamifications. But it’s still not without some concerns.
Visit casino – Fun Casino
Cashout time – Usually within 24 hours (excl. weekends)
Deposit methods – Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, paysafecard, bank transfer, iBank, Instabank, Giropay, SOFORT (Klarna), PayPal, Epro, Interac Online, ecoPayz, Zimpler. No extra fees on their end
Withdrawal methods – Same as deposit
Banking limits – Min. deposit and withdrawal €/£/$10 and €/£/$20, max. €/£/$5,000. Neteller or Skrill deposits don’t quality for the welcome bonus
Currencies – EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, SEK, NOK, INR, CHF, ZAR, BTC
VIP club – Yes
Bonus – Non-sticky
Contact casino – Live chat, phone, email (8am-1am CET)
Languages – English, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish
Software – NetEnt, Microgaming, Amatic, Big Time Gaming, WMS, Bally, Barcrest, Thunderkick, NYX, ELK Studios, Evolution, Novomatic/Greentube, Blueprint, IGT
Live casino – Yes (by Evolution)
Operator – L&L Europe Ltd
Licenses – Malta, UK, Sweden
Try the casino without deposit
Get 11 Signup Spins »
T&C: The Spins are for Starburst, Joker Pro, Wild Wild West or Finn & the Swirly Spin (Book of Aztec, Lightning Hot, Admiral Nelson where NetEnt games are not available). Min withdrawal before deposit is £/€/$40. Max £/€/$100. Wagering requirement 50x winnings (complete within 24h). New 18+ players only. Gamble responsibly. Full T&C apply.
Firstly, what’s up with the trippy design? Second, if you’re after a variety of bonuses, then you’d be disappointed to find they only promote the welcome offer and tourneys.
But, if you’re a bit open-minded and like most players who have accounts at other casinos with all the missing bells and whistles too, then based on the overall customer satisfaction at sister casinos, you’re going to be pleased with Fun Casino’s friendly “customer comes first” mentality in general.
So, check out the new FunCasino.com or see the rest of the Fun Casino review that will show you its bonuses, payments, games, and customer support, plus some tips.
- Lightning-fast lobby
- Free and fast payments
- Exclusive VIP club that’s by invite only
- Slot tournaments with generous prizes
- Exceptional in-house support in 5 languages
- Lots of banking methods for all geos, including Bitcoin support
- Brand-new custom-made software platform with new features
- Trusted operator with years of experience and positive feedback.
- Lack of variety in promotions
- No wager free bonuses
- Distasteful theme
- No mobile app.
Now, let’s talk bonuses.
Fun Casino Signup Bonus – Get 11 Extra Spins on Registration
Here’s a decent Free Spins bonus that you can use right away.
🔥 Fun Casino signup bonus: Get 11 Spins on 1 of 4 popular NetEnt slots.
So, when you register, they’ll give you 11 free spins on: Starburst, Joker Pro, Wild Wild West, or Finn and the Swirly Spin.
These are not without a wagering requirement, so keep this in mind:
- New 18+ players only
- The spins must be wagered 50x within 24 hours
- The maximum you can cash out from the no deposit bonus is €/£/$100
- For registered players who have not yet deposited and have only received the Spins, the minimum withdrawal amount is €/£/$40.
And here’s more.
Fun Casino Welcome Bonus – Get €/£/$499 + 100 More Spins on First Deposit
In addition to the signup spins, here’s what you’ll get for a deposit of €/£/$10 or more.
🔔 First Deposit Bonus: Get up to €/£/$499 + 100 additional spins on NetEnt slots.
That’s a 50% match bonus, so if you deposit just €/£/$50, you’ll get another €/£/$25, plus all the spins. Again, you can use those spins on one of the four NetEnt games.
Furthermore, on your second deposit you’ll get the same match bonus (without the spins) for a total of 111 free spins and €/£/$998 in bonuses.
Significant bonus T&C:
- Minimum deposit is €/£/$10
- Max bet limit with an active bonus €/£/$5
- Wagering requirement is 50x the bonus amount (valid for 30 days)
- Real money is played first, then the bonus funds (so as long as you don’t touch the bonus, you can withdraw your real-money winnings at any time)
- Neteller or Skrill deposits don’t qualify for the welcome bonus
- Slots count 100% (with exceptions like Book of Dead and Blood Suckers); bets on video poker, table games and live casino don’t count at all
- Only available for players in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, India or South Africa.
New 18+ players only. Gamble responsibly: BeGambleAware®.
Read full bonus T&C: Fun Casino bonus rules at a glance.
👍 Tip: Fun Casino also has a VIP club that’s by invite, with the fun part kept a secret.
But, what is not a secret is that for each €/£/$10 in deposits you’ll also get 1 Fun Casino Point. Think of it as a long-term cashback which you can redeem once you have 50 or more points in total. For something more comprehensive than that, check out Metal Casino.
Now, let’s see how you can get the money in and out in the first place.
Banking – Proven Fast Cashouts, 10 Currencies, 16 Payment Methods
Now, this is where Fun Casino excels.
The minimum deposit here is just €/£/$10, and when you register you can choose from 10 different currencies: EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, SEK, NOK, INR, CHF, ZAR and BTC.
When you’re done, pick a banking method from 16 different service providers, including: Visa and Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, paysafecard, bank transfer, iBank, Instabank, Giropay, SOFORT, PayPal, Epro, Interac Online, ecoPayz, and Zimpler.
There are no fees either way, except for Bitcoin which is charged at 2.5%.
And there’s more good news, because withdrawals are processed here in just 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
Finally, the casino is fully licensed by the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority), Spelinspektionen in Sweden and the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission), which is the highest class of security for any player.
By the way, the games are fully licensed and tested by those jurisdictions as well.
Games – Over 1,000 Games, Live Casino and Exclusive Tournaments
If you ever wanted to play at a fast-loading casino, then you will like Fun Casino.
In fact, it’s faster than any of its sister sites at the moment, featuring games from a few renowned iGaming studios, including NetEnt, Microgaming, Amatic, Big Time Gaming, Scientific Games, Novomatic, NYX, Evolution, Blueprint and IGT.
Still, there’s over 1,000 games, including branded slots and progressive jackpots like Mega Moolah, Hall of Gods, Mega Fortune, Arabian Nights, and Divine Fortune.
Unfortunately they don’t have a New Games category for quick access to the latest releases. So if I wanted to play a new slot on the launch date, then you’d find me on sites like Casumo instead.
The good news is that Fun Casino also has exclusive slot tourneys with decent €/£/$10,000 prize pools. You’ll find them either under the promotions page or in the side bar of any game on desktop.
👑 Fun Casino Tournament: See all active tourneys.
That said, Fun Casino games can be played for free in demo too, and as expected, most are mobile-compatible long ago.
How about table games and live casino?
You’ll get to choose from a variety of blackjack, roulette, baccarat and video poker options, including a Live Casino from Evolution with more than 40 tables, limits and hand options.
And don’t worry, they are here to help you on every step.
Customer Support – Friendly, In-House Staff Speak 5 Languages (8am-1am CET)
Unlike the games, Fun Casino’s support is way better than your average casino.
If you’re an experienced player, then you’ll spot the quality of service right away. They can assist you in English, German, Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish, and work between 8am-1am CET.
Use the live chat where they’ll respond quickly, send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give them a call at +356 2034 1659.
Having all that in-house support is very reassuring, especially when the overall theme of the online casino is a little disappointing.
Okay, let’s wrap it up.
Conclusion – Is this Casino Fun or Funny?
So, is it any fun then?
If you pick a casino based on the quality of licenses, trust, player-friendly banking and proper customer service, then yes, Fun Casino is the right choice for you.
But, if you’re all about the choice of features and a galore of promotions, then have a look at one of the other recommended casinos instead.
So, here’s what Fun Casino is all about:
- Signup bonus – get 11 Free Spins on registration on 1 of 4 popular slots.
- Deposit bonus – get a 50% match bonus to €/£/$499 + 100 more spins.
- Loyalty perks – collect comp points for deposits and get VIP club access.
- Banking – withdrawals are processed in just 24 hours (excluding weekends), 10 currencies and 16 banking methods to choose from (no fees).
- Games – play over 1,000 games since 2019, including jackpots, live casino and exclusive tournaments with leaderboards and prize pools.
- Customer support – in-house support in 5 languages, open 8am-1am CET.
📌 Verdict: Fun Casino by L&L Group is one of the best new online casinos for a reason: they have a fantastic team on and off the site and the main casino forums. Definitely worth a shot.
P.S. Here are some sister casinos to explore:
- All British Casino (UK focus) – New UK players get 10 Bonus Spins on signup.
- Karl Casino (Swedish focus) — Get 10% cashback + 100% match to 1,000 SEK.
- Yako Casino (my favourite) – Get 22 Free Spins on registration.
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll help you out. Also make sure to give it a score above and leave your comments below as to how you like Fun Casino or what should be improved, to have your say in this as well.