iGame Casino Review — No-Deposit Free Spins for The Fastest Gaming Experience
Note: iGame Casino has changed quite a bit since the last review update. You can check out their fancy new site together with a brand-spanking new signup bonus here, or discover other latest 5-star casinos like Highroller or Karjala.
Play now – iGame Casino
Cashout time – Within 24h (including weekends)
Deposit methods – Visa and MasterCard (1.5% fee), Neteller, Skrill, paysafecard (5% fee) and bank transfer (1.45% fee)
Languages – English, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish
Operator – iGame Malta Ltd
Software – Play’n GO, NetEnt, Quickspin, Microgaming, ELK Studios, NextGen Gaming, iGaming2go, Push Gaming, Thunderkick
Licenses – Malta
Pending time – N/A
Contact casino – Live chat, email, FAQ
Withdrawal methods – Credit card, bank transfer, Neteller or Skrill (free of charge)
Flushing option – On request
Currencies – EUR, GBP, USD and SEK
Banking limits – Min deposit €10 / max €5,000 and min withdrawal €10 / max €5,000. This is per transaction
Branded as the fastest online casino. They are obsessed about the little details and it shows, in a good way. They have a ton of Free Spins, match bonuses and an exclusive loyalty scheme to keep it fun all year long. It’s the one and only iGame casino.
Before you go, let’s take a closer look at the 7 iGame casino facts to help you play like a pro.
To start off, here’s the latest time-sensitive deal that’s exclusive to new players.
New Player Exclusive – 100 Free Spins on NetEnt’s New When Pigs Fly! Slot
This offer is exclusive to new players only.
So if you don’t have an account with iGame yet then here’s your chance to get more for the first deposit.
And that’s on top of the two welcome bonuses which you can read all about below.
50 No-Deposit Free Spins on Signup
Here’s something that will help you get to know iGame a little better.
It’s the 50 free spins on Starburst, which you get on registration.
More specifically, you’ll get 5 spins right away and then 5 more for the next 9 days each time you login.
Remember that you cannot just collect them and then play 50 at once, because the 5 spins experience in 24 hours. Also note that there’s no cap on wins, but there’s a high rollover of 70x.
And this is just the beginning — here’s even more.
iGame Welcome Bonus — €1,000 Match Bonus + 150 More Free Spins
On top of the 50 freebies that you get for registration, iGame has a deposit bonus in store as well.
It’s a 4-part offer that works like this:
- Bonus code: EXCLUSIVE1 — 100% up to €50 + 25 free spins on Starburst
- Bonus code: EXCLUSIVE2 — 50% up to €400 + 25 free spins on Starburst
- Bonus code: EXCLUSIVE3 — 25% up to €500 + 50 free spins on Starburst
- Bonus code: EXCLUSIVE4 — 200% up to €50 + 50 free spins on Starburst.
As part of the deal you have to remember these 6 rules:
- Slots contribute 100% (only a few 70% and Mega Joker 20%), table games don’t count at all
- Bonus is subject to a 70x wagering requirement
- Real money is played first, then the bonus
- Match bonus active for 21 days
- Free spins active for 24 hours
- Max bet allowed €5.
Banking – Quick 24h Processing 7 Days a Week
As you make your first deposit or cashout, here’s what you should know.
Withdrawals are free of charge and processed within 24 hours from the request. That includes weekends, which many casinos struggle with.
Another good news is that there are no payout limits, so you can comfortably withdraw large sums if you win big.
The only part you should note is the deposit fee, which is 1.5% for credit cards, 1.45% for bank transfers and 5% for paysafecard. While that sucks and seems unfair, then you should know that it’s pretty much industry standard as some casinos even charge 2.5% for such transactions.
All in all, you’ll be positively surprised how easy it is to manage funds both on the iGame mobile and desktop casinos.
That said, here’s what to expect from its games.
Slots, Jackpots, Live Casino and New Games Every Week
iGame casino must be one of the most beautiful sites out there.
But design alone is pretty useless when it comes to gaming, so there are a few hundred of games from 10+ studios to go with that.
And since Play’n GO, Quickspin, ELK Studios, NextGen Gaming, Push Gaming and Thunderkick are all in the mix too, you’ll be literally spoiled for choice.
Unfortunately, there’s not that many ways to sort the content, so you’d have to do with basic categories.
To make it easier for you, here are 7 of the best (mobile) slots to start with:
- Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune – 6 awesome theme park bonuses + stacked Wilds
- Second Strike – one-of-a-kind Second Strike feature with symbol additions.
- Sails of Gold – low variance slot with a Gamble mode and Free Spins bonus.
- Esqueleto Explosivo – possibly one of the most entertaining Thunderkick slots out there.
- Humpty Dumpty – perfect 25-line slot from the up-and-coming London-based iGaming studio.
- Thunderstruck 2 – Microgaming classic that everyone has to play at least once.
- Taco Brothers – 243 ways to win + Free Spins, re-spins, multipliers and special running Wilds.
They are all available on mobile and desktop, in demo and for real money.
Visit iGame casino’s lobby for more, including table games in RNG and live dealer formats.
Remember, the more you play, the more you get back. Because of this…
iGame Rewards – Play and Reach Checkpoints for Free Spins and Cash Bonuses
You may already guess where I’m going with it. Yes – iGame has a rewards plan as well.
It’s called simply iGame Rewards and is based on points, which you are awarded for real money bets. Once you reach a checkpoint, you’ll get free spins or instant cash bonus as a reward.
Unfortunately, even these bonuses have wagering requirements. But the higher your level, the lower the rollover – it’s at 40x at Level 1 and goes down to 15x at Level 6.
Simple as that.
And you know what else makes you feel like you’re a VIP at iGame?
It’s their top-notch customer support.
Customer Service — Smart and Quick Response via Live Chat or Email
iGame aims to become a market leader in the European iGaming industry.
And a huge part in this plays the customer service.
They have an in-house customer support team, so you can be sure you’ll be talking to one of their own staff.
The live chat is open between 7am and 2am every day. Sadly, it’s only an option if you’re using desktop, because on mobile you can only reach them via a web form. But even then they respond quickly, so you don’t have to wait for hours or days for then to get back to you.
So if I were to rate iGame’s customer service I’d give them 8 out of 10.
Conclusion – 7 Key Facts to Remember About iGame Mobile Casino Before Play
Whether we’re talking about the mobile casino or the desktop version, in case of iGame it’s one and the same.
As we’ve learned, it offers some pretty attractive new-player bonuses. The only problem is that they all have wagering requirements, unlike some casinos like Rizk that have none.
That aside, here are 7 areas where the iGame mobile casino meets and goes beyond expectations:
- Between 50 and 300 free spins right off the bat when you sign up.
- Ongoing campaigns for free spins on newest games and more.
- Impressive 4-part welcome bonus with even more freebies (very simple to claim or not to claim any at all).
- One of the fastest banking in the industry, including weekend cashouts (mind minor fees).
- 500+ games from leading developers + you can be sure to find all the latest releases the moment they come out.
- The more you play the more you get in iGame Rewards for each checkpoint.
- Simply one of the best customer services you’ll find, period.
If this sounds good to you then there’s only one way to see if it’s true – play at iGame casino yourself.[/geoip2]